Friday, April 18, 2008

Foil Packs






So you can put anything in your Foil Pack. Sydney filled hers with ground beef, chicken, rice, onion and peas. I thought that was a great combo. Then you fold it all up and place it on the fire. In a few minutes, voila! Dinner is served!

We had a great time camping. It was perfect weather, if not a bit cold at night (down to 40 degrees I think) but what did we care? Sydney and I slept in the cozy lodge both nights! Why? Cos we could!

I think I like being in Girls Scouts!
I KNOW Sydney does!

Tell me, how do you like to camp? Like a woosie in the cabin? Or FOR REAL in the woods with the raccoons and spideys?

1 comment:

ronie said...

What fun. I used to be in Blue Birds - are they even around anymore?? Worth is all about the "real" camping and I like it too but I think as my bones get older my love of "real" camping will decrease. We plan to try it with the kids this year.